Monday 24 October 2011, 10:27
Inspired to do so
Was in the mood to draw this after thinkin to myself about RD's first chapter, and how to start and end it. So I drew this for the end of the page.. LOL -thinks WAAY too ahead- But listenin to 'Jessica Lowndes - Fool' on repeat the whole time I was sketching this was a good idea. XD Actually finished it fast enough, and with BG! I think I'll video capture the inking process. :) Let's hope.. XD I haven't finished fixin the other one.. maybe coz I think it looks like shit.. D:

Labels:


Profile

Taikyo is a college student with the hobbies of drawing, cooking, and reading. Tai likes to laze about at times and it takes awhile until something is submitted from this lazy bum.
Right now you are viewing Taikyo's WIP blog for all in the process of finishing or sketches that were done quickly. Hope you like them and enjoy your stay... Taikyo is still a rookie compared to the others out there....

Links

Archives

Credits

Coded by Eclair-x. Best viewed in 1440 x 810 pixels screen resolution, Google Chrome.